30 BEFORE 30: Be Published in a magazine or newspaper

I am proud to say that I can officially cross another goal of my 30 before 30 list! I mentioned in a previous post that Molly Makes Magazine asked me to publish an exclusive version of my dogtoy tutorial.
But I wanted to wait with crossing this goal of my list, until I had held the magazine in my hands. And it arrived today! I am so excited to see one of my DIY projects in a magazine!

Not only is there an entire page dedicated to my tutorial, there's also one of my pictures shown pretty big in the beginning of the magazine:


And now to make it official (drum roll please......) I am crossing it of my list:

gif maker   

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so happy about it! I still cant't really believe that they chose mu tutorial!

      Delete
  2. Way to go Lana!! I bet you are pretty proud of yourself! And you should be!! Hehe!
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am pretty proud ;) But also a bit shy about the whole thing. It's all very new to me and I am still getting used to blogging and getting compliments, so being published in a magazine is very overwhelming. But don't get me wrong, very good overwhelming!

      Delete
  3. Your entire blog is amazing! They should feature you so much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you blog!!! really very creative :D Saludos From Mexico!!!! ♥ your blog is so: ay,ay,ay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you blog!!! really very creative :D Saludos From Mexico!!!! ♥ your blog is so: ay,ay,ay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! x Lana