Inspiration Roundup

Today it's pretty rainy here in Holland. And it's making me very lazy;) I have to admit that I've been looking at images on Pinterest for about two hours now! I don't know what it is, maybe it's because of the new season coming along, or I'll just need a lazy day. The upside of being this lazy and looking at all those wonderful images, is that it made me come up with a lot of new project ideas!

But for now, I think I'm going to stay on the couch with a cup of warm tea and enjoy all the inspiration!

Here's a roundup of some of the things I found today:


Images from Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! I love the skirt at the third picture!! Lovely!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am also very much in love with that skirt! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you! x Lana