Inspirational Tuesday

Today is tuesday, and that means it's: Inspirational Tuesday time! And do I have a treat for you! 

I discovered these images on the website of Missmoss, she was given a book: The art of Vogue covers.  The book includes the entire British Vogue cover collection from 1920 to 1930. And here's the good part: she was nice enough to scan in some of the covers to share with us! You can find all her scans on her flickr page.

They are just gorgeous! And I can't believe that she would scan them to share, so nice! 
Here are some of my favorites:




Have a lovely tuesday everyone! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love all the images!! I hope your hair turned out great :)
    Have a nice evening!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am glad you like the images! And my hair turned out, well... very very red! I always have to get used to it, after I dyed it again, but I like it!

      Delete

Thank you! x Lana