Inspirational Tuesday



I found a couple of these images on booooooom and just love them! I am always fascinated by underwater photography, but I've never seen any underwater pictures likes these before. 

These pictures were taken by Christy Lee Rogers, a self-taught photographer, that indulges in her obsession of water as a medium for breaking the conventions of contemporary photography. "Resembling Baroque paintings, her subjects bend and distort; bathing in darkness, isolated by light, and brought to life by ones own imagination. Without the use of post-production manipulation, her works are made in-camera, on the spot, in water and at night."

Don't they just make you feel like going underwater and want to try out an underwater camera? I know I do!

6 comments:

  1. This is exceptional! Actually I can't find a proper word for it. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! I was pretty speechless when I saw these, they are so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you! x Lana