Inspirational Tuesday



I just found the picture above on Pinterest via Elsie Larson of abeautifulmess and was immediately interested because the text on the painted carpet is Dutch! I discovered that the image is from Sukha, an Amsterdam based concept store. And I was very surprised (and a bit embarrassed) that I've never heard of it before, because the store sounds amazing! 
At the Sukha store you will find fashion, books, accessories, presents and unique handmade products. They sell items from their own label, but they also offer beautiful crafted items from other designers.

I definitely know what I'll be doing next time I'm in Amsterdam!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige tekst voor op een kleed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, he! Nu nog een witte vloer om hem op te schilderen, en klaar ;)

      Delete

Thank you! x Lana