After I upcycled my dress shoes, I decided to restyle a pair of boots that I recently bought at the local thrift store. The boots where still in pretty good shape, but the noses where a bit worn out. I choose a pretty floral fabric and started project boot restyle!
1. Place a sheer plastic bag over your shoe and trace the part where you want the fabric the be.
2. Cut the the shapes out of the plastic bag.
3. Place the plastic shapes on the fabric and cut the shapes out of the fabric.
4. Apply mod podge on the part of the shoe where you want the fabric to be.
5. Place the fabric on the shoe.
6. Let it dry.
7. Cut any excessive fabric of.
8. Apply another layer of mod podge over the fabric and let dry.