Inspirational Tuesday



Today I want to introduce you to some music that I listen to. They are called 'She and Him' also known as Zooey Deschanel and Matt Ward. (and yes, she is the girl from 'New Girl' that always wears the best dresses!)
I really love their music and unique style. They also made a christmas cd last year, which has the cutest christmas songs on them!
Please listen to them, and watch their pretty video below for some nice home decor inspo :)

For more information about She and Him, visit their website.
 
She & Him - Don't Look Back from Merge Records on Vimeo.


5 comments:

  1. I love She & Him! In fact, all I've been listening too lately is my She & Him channel on Pandora! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was introduced to She & Him (Christmas album) last year and fell in love with their unique sound! Thank you for showing their video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get all my friends into She & Him! They do some pretty cool covers of a few of The Smith's songs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She & Him zijn zo leuk! Ik hou echt zo erg van Zooey Deschanel! Al voor New Girl vond ik haar helemaal fantastisch, dus ik vond het zo leuk toen ik hoorde toen de serie New Girl eraan kwam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are awesome! Zooey is so fun, and talented (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! x Lana