Tassel Earring DIY

I have a lot of earrings, but always seem to forget to wear them. But lately I have been in the 'earring wearing mood', and that called for a new crafty tutorial featuring earrings!
I found these tassels on sale in a store that sells about anything (xenos for the Dutch people among us). And I am sure that they are not supposed to be worn in someones ear, but I just saw so much earring potential in them that I decided to buy them :)

Here's how I made the tassel earrings:

Easy right?! Let me know what you think, or if you turned something that you liked into earrings.



12 comments:

  1. Wat een super leuk idee! Ik denk dat ik morgen meteen even langs de xenos ga ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them a lot. I make similar earrings, you can see them here:

    http://kiosc.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/long-earrings-dlugie-kolczyki/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great! I love your choice of colors!

      Delete
  3. ooh, lovely color! a couple of years ago i made earings out of teeny christmas tree ball ornaments that were for sale at a dollar store. they made pretty (and festive!) christmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful idea! I always love dollar (euro) store finds that can be repurposed!

      Delete
  4. wow!!! love this eye catchy color!!! so lovely...it's truly a perfect accessory for your prom dress i think:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk dat je diy op http://craftgawker.com/ staat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised that would take an entire 2 minutes =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!soooo cute
    www.daybydaycreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! x Lana